970. finally “friends”

we talked and we talked
of those days so long ago
names long forgotten 🦊❤️

 My high school classmate Anne came to visit me from Cumberland Maryland.  I used the term “classmate” in the opening sentence because we “ran” with different groups of  friends way back then and were really no more than students passing in the hallways who probably said “hi” to each other. Anne and I became “Facebook Friends” a few years ago when I was touched by a story she posted about her Grandson Eli. We talked and talked about “the old days” and came to realize just just how many shared memories we had from those years long ago.  BTW Anne has won the prize for traveling the longest distance to see my art exhibit. I am totally touched by her gesture!!! Now we are finally “high school friends” after all. 🦊❤️