life’s such a journey
one thing leads to another
stairway to heaven??? 🦊❤️
Nearly a year ago I started the process of doing everything that needed to be done to be able to have our civil marriage blessed in the Catholic Church that I attended. Many delays and disappointments cropped up along the way as mentioned in a previous post. During that time of delay and disappointment a number of opportunities sprung up that I could never have imagined happening for me with the parish. When it was discovered that I was an artist, I was invited to create a large graphic that would define a wall in the narthex of the church where parishioners leave donations for a number of missions in the Kensington area of Philly. So this week we had our wedding blessed (finally) and my wall graphic was hung. It has been a “heavenly” week!! 🦊❤️
