564. old picture of lisa and danny

lisa and danny
holding hands as best they could
little… did they know?  🦊❤️

My cousin Suzie messaged me this picture a few days ago. I received it while on a hike in the woods and was coincidentally thinking about things in my childhood and how it is that my life is as it is now.  My dear sister Lisa was prominently in my thoughts. I thought about the roads that we traveled in life, together… apart… and almost together again before she suddenly passed on nearly two years ago.  There are no such things as coincidences - I am convinced of that more and more as time goes on. I thought long and hard about posting this haiku about the sweet and also sad story of Lisa and Danny.  But I knew I had to for Lisa and Danny.  Poets write poems about very personal things. Some happy, sweet things and some sad things.  I am a poet so I guess it’s an ok thing to do. Thank you for the picture Suzie. 🦊❤️