675. warmth of the dragon

from out of the trails
a fire breathing dragon came
warm words… such fresh air  🦊❤️
 
I met Jianshan (Jason) on the trails probably 4 or so years ago. We immediately seemed to sync with each other. He is an ultra runner and when I first met him he was always in the midst of a 30, 40, 50 mile training run - but he always had time to stop and talk with me. I really came to value crossing paths with him on the trails. Yesterday was the first time I saw him in three years because of covid and the first time I saw his amazing fire breathing dragon tattoo. (Was a sweltering day and he was running shirtless) When he saw me he immediately yelled out, “I’ve been looking for you all day!!” His warmth, enthusiasm, vitality and the amazing dragon tattoo really made my day! The trails have brought me so many wonderful friends who are such breaths of fresh air! I am very grateful to share the air on the trails with them. 🦊❤️